CAF Homepage

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fundraising

iframe src="http://js.mapmyfitness.com/embed/blogview.html?r=0453a46b2e3a1a91b9bfd527e0e9297f&u=e&t=ride" height="700px" width="100%" frameborder="0">CAF Poker Run, Sep 11th
Find more Bike Rides in San Diego, California

Well here we are with another week of no riding but instead I am doing my XX1090 Scott and BR team fundraising. I am raffling off 3 bowling balls over the next 3 weeks to help all of us out to get as many of us on the trip as possible. This week I am spending about 2 hours per night at the bowling alley after work hitting all the 6pm leagues. My goal was to raise between $400-$500 per ball. With one day to go I am at $555 with ball #1 from the Kearny Mesa leagues. The bowling community has really stepped up big and helped out a lot, it is good to see my people want to help out with such a great cause. With a big Friday ($145) I can actually hit the $700 mark which was NEVER in sight at the start. So here is to a good and final day tomorrow and if it means I stay an extra 30 mnutes to get to that magic mark so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment